RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Design engineering know-how.
- Field engineering applied to each operation and improvement opportunities analysis, according to every customer needs.
- Modern testing laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art machinery that can simulate actual operation efforts and conditions, enabling us to validate and guarantee rope performance.
- Cutting edge facilities and equipment.
- Tools and devices design & developed for each product.
- Process automation and real time controls of key variables.
Integration is part of the company’s DNA, starting with the steel wire rod.
- Wire production.
- Strand production.
- Steel, synthetic and natural fiber core production.
- Plastic infiltration process.
- Fitting installation as sockets, standard and custom-made swage and terminals.
- Conditioning and packaging developed according to every need.
- Slings manufacture.
- Wooden and steel reels manufacture.
TRAINED PROFESSIONAL STAFF
- Highly trained engineers and technicians to evaluate, asses, and advice the optimal solution for each application.
- Constant training for clients about good practices regarding the use and application of steel wire ropes, including installation, inspection and discard criteria.
SUPORT & CERTIFICATION
- Full traceability of the product and its components up to their raw materials.
- Process and type certification.
- Third parties’ tests and certifications.
- Constant commitment to comply with international quality standards, regulations and legislation regarding safety, the environment and occupational health.
- Continuous incorporation of cutting-edge technology, promoting a positive socio-environmental impact.