From september 24 to 27, IPH attended the RIO Oil&Gas Expo held at the Riocentro Convention Center in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
IPH presented its steel wire ropes, slings and rigging hardware for the oil industry, offering integral and innovative solutions. The highlights of this edition were:
- High performance steel wire ropes line for offshore cranes, riser tensioners, drilling, mooring and towing.
- Lifting steel wire rope slings DNV 2.7-1 certified for offshore containers and crane extenders.
- Launch of Crosby shackles for ROV operations G-2100 and G-2110 and self locking hook with handle models S-1316AH and S-13326AH.
- YOKE rigging hardware DNV and Grade 100.
- High performance PROCINTA tubular slings produced with protective sleeves and HMPE fiber core, offering high load capacities, higher resistance to abrasion, and low weight per meter.
IPH thanks all its customers who for more than 10 years have honored us with their visits and support, marking a notorious presence in IPH's booths.
IPH. EVOLUTION AS AN ATTITUDE.